Law Enforcement Social Media Program
This comprehensive two-day training for “Law Enforcement Social Media” includes detailed training in the use of Twitter, Facebook Instagram, Blogging, YouTube and Google+, along with the analytics necessary to maximize your social media presence. You will receive the essential tools for social media monitoring, measurement, engagement and social media strategy development in line with applicable jurisdictional legislation, agency procedures and your own policy development considerations.
This course is designed for those agencies that are serious about building relationships and trust with their communities. It will take attendees with none, little or basic knowledge of social media understanding, to a point where they have the knowledge, skills and abilities to experience the benefits of using social media for their agency while mitigating the associated risks.
Attendees will learn:
- The best practices of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, YouTube and Blogging.
- Options related to third-party tools for law enforcement
- Monitor and measure their social media efforts.
Who should attend:
The Law Enforcement Social Media (LESM I) program is designed for law enforcement professionals, both sworn and civilian members. This course is recommended for members who are involved with their agency’s social media presence or are contributing to social media on behalf of their agency.
Why You Should Attend:
Social media has changed the face of communications in every industry and for individuals. Companies, businesses and organizations that have embraced the use of social media and networking are seeing incredible relations with their communities and are able to influence perception and build communities around their ideals and services. Law Enforcement will benefit the same when training their members with the TRUTH System for Law Enforcement Social Media.
- Administrative: Policy, Strategy, Guidelines
- Practical: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Law Enforcement best practices
- Third-party productivity tools
- Administrative: Analytics, Campaign Creation
- Practical: Google+, YouTube, Blogging
- Enrolment in the Law Enforcement Social Media Networking Group
- Ongoing training bulletins
- Exclusive social media content for Law Enforcement use
- Digital Handbook for Law Enforcement
(This is not an investigative course.)
Three Day Law Enforcement Social Media / Media Relations Program
All of what is included in the two day training course plus, a day dedicated to:
- Media Relations and
- Crisis Communications.
If you would like more information, simply fill in the information below and we will contact you regarding your request. We can also tailor courses and content to specific needs within reason.