Search this blog
Google+Follow Tim Burrows on
Social Media for Police, Law Enforcement, Government
Husband to the best wife forever and father of the best three children in the world and best selling author of the 1st & only book made specifically for police and law enforcement on the use of Twitter.
I am a police officer who has a passion for community safety, crime prevention and a deep love of all things social media. I have been using social media for the past five years in my role with the police and have turned use that into a desire and passion for helping other law enforcement, police and government agencies realize the true value and benefit in the social media space.
I have lectured for safety organizations, conferences and symposiums on the use of social media, why it should be used and it why your community needs to hear your voice in the space. Feel free to contact me anytime.
Presentions have included: The International Association of Chiefs of Police; Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police; Ontario Association of Chiefs of Police, British Columbia Association of Chiefs of Police; ILAG; Social Media Mix 2012, FBINAA; numerous organizations, conferences, boards and associations. I am available for all levels of consultancy and advice for your project.
Policy, strategy, funtionality, risk management, training and support. That's what I offer, that's what I deliver in an ethical, postive, realistic and informed manner. That's your benefit.
- @MickSweetman And it was great to hear. Allows for open air conversation....and while walking the social media beat... 15 minutes ago
- @DavidPylyp I will pass that along to the right people! Thanks for mentioning it....and while walking the social media beat... 54 minutes ago
- @AlvesAA Saw it. Great offering...and while walking the social media beat... 56 minutes ago
- RT @AlvesAA: Thanks to @Mlsif for inviting me to guest op-ed about #myNYPD and other thoughts on #police #socialmedia #LESM -- https://t.co…...and while walking the social media beat... 57 minutes ago
- @org9 @occbaystreet Police union thugs...really??...and while walking the social media beat... 58 minutes ago
Daily Archives: May 9, 2012
Here is a little follow-up to my last post. Trefor Munn-Venn is the President of Social Catalyst Inc. and a big believer that if you want to build a community, you have to give. You can find Trefor on Twitter or email … Continue reading →