Search this blog
Google+Follow Tim Burrows on
Social Media for Police, Law Enforcement, Government
Husband to the best wife forever and father of the best three children in the world and best selling author of the 1st & only book made specifically for police and law enforcement on the use of Twitter.
I am a police officer who has a passion for community safety, crime prevention and a deep love of all things social media. I have been using social media for the past five years in my role with the police and have turned use that into a desire and passion for helping other law enforcement, police and government agencies realize the true value and benefit in the social media space.
I have lectured for safety organizations, conferences and symposiums on the use of social media, why it should be used and it why your community needs to hear your voice in the space. Feel free to contact me anytime.
Presentions have included: The International Association of Chiefs of Police; Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police; Ontario Association of Chiefs of Police, British Columbia Association of Chiefs of Police; ILAG; Social Media Mix 2012, FBINAA; numerous organizations, conferences, boards and associations. I am available for all levels of consultancy and advice for your project.
Policy, strategy, funtionality, risk management, training and support. That's what I offer, that's what I deliver in an ethical, postive, realistic and informed manner. That's your benefit.
- Cross Populating Content wp.me/p1mCsq-dI...and while walking the social media beat... 1 hour ago
- Making a Difference wp.me/p1mCsq-dr Does your #police agency serve the city or a community? Both are great. #lesm...and while walking the social media beat... 1 hour ago
- RT @DannyBrown: Fiction Makes You a Better Storyteller and Content Producer spinsucks.com/communication/… - good stuff by @GiniDietrich over at @S…...and while walking the social media beat... 1 hour ago
- @sulemaan @ajenkins Thanks for thanking him, which made me look at the post that I missed 2X! Don't know how that happened. (Easter Coma)...and while walking the social media beat... 1 hour ago
- Maybe just ditch it. RT @ajenkins: Agree? - It's Time to Ditch Facebook and Start Over bit.ly/QlMTsA...and while walking the social media beat... 1 hour ago
Daily Archives: February 20, 2012
What do the 7 deadly sins have to do with social media? PLENTY! The difference is you commit these sins in social media you risk going to reputation purgatory…in real life, you go to, well…let’s not talk about religious beliefs here. Wrath Unless you … Continue reading →