Search this blog
Google+Follow Tim Burrows on
Social Media for Police, Law Enforcement, Government
Husband to the best wife forever and father of the best three children in the world and best selling author of the 1st & only book made specifically for police and law enforcement on the use of Twitter.
I am a police officer who has a passion for community safety, crime prevention and a deep love of all things social media. I have been using social media for the past five years in my role with the police and have turned use that into a desire and passion for helping other law enforcement, police and government agencies realize the true value and benefit in the social media space.
I have lectured for safety organizations, conferences and symposiums on the use of social media, why it should be used and it why your community needs to hear your voice in the space. Feel free to contact me anytime.
Presentions have included: The International Association of Chiefs of Police; Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police; Ontario Association of Chiefs of Police, British Columbia Association of Chiefs of Police; ILAG; Social Media Mix 2012, FBINAA; numerous organizations, conferences, boards and associations. I am available for all levels of consultancy and advice for your project.
Policy, strategy, funtionality, risk management, training and support. That's what I offer, that's what I deliver in an ethical, postive, realistic and informed manner. That's your benefit.
- RT @BrettVanderH2O: Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime-Martin Luther...and while walking the social media beat... 2 hours ago
- Hello beautiful!! instagram.com/p/nBcKSksUwv/...and while walking the social media beat... 3 hours ago
- @SusanPazera You too!...and while walking the social media beat... 7 hours ago
- RT @SusanPazera: Happy Easter! Have a wonderful day! :) http://t.co/iGEXDME2kA...and while walking the social media beat... 7 hours ago
- @GracePointeFL Looking forward to today's service. Giving thanks for life and blessings!...and while walking the social media beat... 8 hours ago
Daily Archives: February 28, 2012
Foursquare can be an effective resource to place in your social media tool box. It has some great functionality for our needs. Yes, you can become a mayor or get deals based on ‘checking-in’ at a location, but there really … Continue reading →